Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New 830

I got a request for a mint condition, or as near as possible, Record 830.
At first, I was unsure if it would be possible for me to complete such an order.

I mean really! These are 30+ year old machines!

And then....
I found it!

We'll start with the table.
It's a folding table designed for this particular machine. 






The finish on this machine is nearly perfect. The plastic bits have all discolored with age, but that is a function of time and exposure to sunlight.

The table folds up and around the machine, providing a large work area.



The accessories case has everything, including a replacement bobbin winder wheel!





This is one of the most complete machines/sets I've ever come across!
It needed a bit of servicing, as it sat unused for about a year..

1 comment:

  1. barbra on bainbridge islandApril 25, 2012 at 12:43 AM

    yup/ you found my machine! thanks! and yes I'd like any extra feet you
    can come up with............I want it all! :o) Barbra

    ReplyDelete