Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Well hello there!

It's been a little while since my last posting...
Let me tell you what your favorite madwoman has been up to:

First of all, that Pfaff 1222 I am working on... I kept trying to fix it in little ways, by making adjustments here and there. But I finally had to face the fact that the last repair person screwed it up and I'd need to break i all the way down and rebuild...
Wheee!
So, that's what I'm doing!

But, never satisfied with simply having too much to do... my body decided that it would be the PERFECT time to pretty much completely break down....

BUT WAIT... THERE'S MORE!!!!!

As I am somewhat completely insane, I decided this would be the IDEAL time to.....
rip out my carpeting in a few of the rooms in our house and put in bamboo flooring...
 Seriously?


On a lighter note, I'm feeling much better!

So I bought a serger!
I'm going to use it to hone my serger repair skills...
Yes, I know...



No comments:

Post a Comment