Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

RANT #1: OMFG,: Or, Santorum and the Separation


WARNING, This post is my opinion, and some people may find it offensive. If you're one of those people, just look for posts not labeled 'RANT'. I promise those will be safe.

The fact that anyone even considers that Santorum would make a possible candidate scares the beejeebus out of me.
The man is the poster child for the separation of Church and State.
Don't get me wrong, I don't care if you believe in Jeebus, Mohammed, Moses, Krishna, or the Flying Spaghetti Monster. But if every one of your public addresses concerns what your particular version of deity would find offensive in a post Bronze Age world you might consider an alternate career path.
Try something where that's more appropriate...like ohh... priesthood?
I'm tired of the loud, the obnoxious, and the bigoted being the only ones with a say in our political system.
Don't tell me what your god doesn't like, and certainly don't try to legislate your own version of morality.

No comments:

Post a Comment