Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 1, 2011

The next few months are going to be full of spotty postings!

It's the problem with this season.. too much to get done and not enough time to do everything I want.

So, I've got a few people interested in the 1008 I repaired and am selling.
2 of which are here now and  ready to try/buy it.

But there's another person interested, who isn't going to be able to come give it a try for another week or so.
And so, I am actually holding it for her to try first.

Now , you may think that is unfair of me. You may think that I should do things on a 'first come first served' basis.
And if I were Walmart, you would be right.

But I'm not Walmart.

Each person I've sold a machine to exists still in my head, I remember their machines and the possible issues with them. When I sell a machine it's not a single transaction, it is the beginning of a relationship between the buyer and myself.

So, when I get emails that are polite and clear, from someone who knows what the machine is and isn't, and doesn't regale me with bad grammar...I tend to want to favor them.
Is that unfair?
Not to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment