Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 17, 2011

It arrived...

And the contrast could not be more severe.

While the other package was sort of a shambles, this one arrived looking as precise as a building block:

And inside...

A solid block of styrofoam with niches for each accesory(each individually wrapped in bubble wrap)
Seriously?



After the purchase had gone through the seller contacted me to say she noticed a scratch she hadn't seen before, so she was including a bunch of extra stuff....
Like a Cut N Sew in it's original packaging. 
and some feet, and 33 bobbins(real Bernina) and spare lightbulbs and a replacement needle plate..
wow.

She was very communicative and I couldn't be more pleased.

1 comment:

  1. Oh she looks so pretty on there! My goodness I didn't know my packing would make the innernet.
    Thank you so much for letting me know she was on here. I am so glad she has a good home. Her first home was the very nicest couple you could ever meet. I know it will be well cared for. Again thanks for letting me know, & by the way you have been one of the best buyers I have had,Mary [ elmar2sew ].

    ReplyDelete