Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I border on madness

like Moscow borders on Russia......
So, I have this new fiendish plan.
It could also be idiotic.
Hard to say for sure.

What I am doing is this:

I am taking 3 machines to 3 different shops to repair. Now you may say, "But D, that's madness1 You do that exact kind of work yourself! Why would you possibly want to pay someone else to do something you can do?"
The answer is easy.
I don't always have the time to work on all the machines that people want me to fix. So if I take these machines out to places, I can get a feel for who is good enough for me to refer people too.
And I can see what other people's quality is like.

Most of them offer a one year warranty....
I wonder why they even bother. I warrant the machines I work on/sell for the life of the.. welll... me.


No comments:

Post a Comment