Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 3, 2011

The bodice is almost done

and I am left with a dilemna:
Do I line the skirt or not.....

it'll get a little complicated if I do, as putting both the fabric and lining through the ruffler together might be problemish.

I also finally figured out what I'm going to do with some of the fabric given to me by Nicole, new sets of underwear!
can never have too many shifts/pantaloons :)

I have a pet peeve....
that I really didn't know about until yesterday.
If you're driving on a 4 lane road, and you are going 5 -10 miles UNDER the speed limit, for the love of the gods get over into the right hand lane.
It's both rude and annoying.
Anything you do that increases the frustrations of other people, within the limits of reason obviously, is rudeness.
This is a lesson it has taken me a long long time to learn, and I'm still trying to get the hang of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment