Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

After the busy season..

I've got 2 projects going, each on a separate Bernina 1130.
One of them is the cargo pants, the other is a fall/winter dress in a green fabric.
I'm lining it in that other green.
:)

Yeah, I know, I haven't really finished reviewing the 1130.
Let me put it this way:
I bought 2 more of them.
I'm keeping at least one of them.
Everything I hate about computerized machines is absent from this machine.

Now you may ask "Is this machine BETTER than the earlier models?"
Well, no.
Not really. But it IS as good.
It's got a bunch of stitches/features that are interesting if superfluous.


the biggest difference, for me, is the bobbin winder is on a separate motor, so you can wind a bobbin at any point, even while sewing.


No comments:

Post a Comment