Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Slower than normal

I'm still limping about here, which is a pain in the butt(and knee).
Which eats into the time I would normally post things, or sit and think about things even.

So my pithy observances may be somewhat lacking for the next little while.

we'll see.

I've got a bunch of irons in the fire right now. 
I'm working on the maintenance guide, servicing a few machines, and running the 1130 through the process of making a pair of silk cargo pants.
Silk...

Oh, right. I wanted to mention that this machine is handling silk extremely well.
Kinda frighteningly well actually, for a machine with no adjustable foot pressure.

Right now I am finishing up a Record 830 I'll be putting up on Craigslist.
I really like selling machines locally rather than etsy or ebay.
Shipping machines is fraught with both peril and expense.


No comments:

Post a Comment