Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

1130 continued.

So, I had certain expectations about this machine before I started using it.
Or, prejudices, if you prefer.

I expected it to sound like a dot matrix printer.
My Janome does. You can hear the little servo motors whining as it stitches.
This machine.... doesn't.

It's got that Bernina 'chuffa chuffa' sound...I can't really describe it any better than that, if you're familiar with Berninas you know the sound I mean.

Visually....
at first she was a little intimidating.

I mean, really...
For someone who uses 99.9% vintage machines.. that's a heck of a lot of buttons.
But, the good thing is, the Bernina manuals are excellent. Each button is clearly and concisely explained
and once you've read about them it seems silly that you were ever in any doubt as to what they do!


No comments:

Post a Comment